Saturday, August 22, 2009

Would you like to get these?

I know I've promised to post some artwork made with new paper and stamps. It's coming, honest! I did want to share these little cuties with you. These are two sets of hostess gifts I've made. They haven't been given out yet, so if you like these, book a gathering with me and they might become yours!

They are all made with the same pattern from Wishes, and the same stamp set, Treetops, which is one of my favourites! I used Life Delights Level 2 along with some hemp, eyelets and craft buttons. They're all tied up with some White Daisy organdy ribbon. All products are from CTMH. Both sets have a combination of both buttons and eyelets.

Contact me today to book your gathering and get your hands on these! I've only made two like this, so it's first come, first dibs!

I'll be posting some new artwork later today. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.