Thursday, September 24, 2009

Have you done the challenge?

I finally got around to making a card for my own challenge.  Life has been busy!  Maybe you're feeling the same way.  You've got just under a week to complete this one.  Don't forget that you could win a prize.
Here is what I made.  We're celebrating my nephews' birthdays as well as my own Nathaniel's on Sunday so I had to make some cards.  Perfect, I knew what to do.  Make a monochromatic card.  It didn't turn out the way I pictured it, but I do like it.


I used textured cardstock in Indian Corn Blue, a bit of paper from Serendipity paper pack, Outdoor Denim cardstock, ink, brads and spiral clip, Heavenly Blue cardstock and ribbon.  The stamp sets are Robot Power and Charmed lowercase.  So now it's your turn.  Create a card or other project using just one colour, with different shades.  Post a comment with a link to your project and you're officially entered in the challenge and could win the prize.
Happy Creating!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute waterfall card. That robot stamp set is a really cute one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....what a fun card!! Love that little robot:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.