The first is a layout to celebrate my son's baptism. I had too many photos of family members and so used a flip flap to add the extras. I had already trimmed them to 4x4 so I made it work by using the see-through aspect to add a little birdie. I also did some machine stitching around the edges, only the second time I've done that!
The next project uses our new journal. I took two photos. The first shows my artwork inside the sleeve on the front of the journal. This is so useful for protecting your work and you can switch it out if you want to! I'm using the journal for sermon notes, so it'll be in and out of my purse each Sunday. I didn't add any ribbon to it because of that. For the second photo, I pulled my artwork out so you could see it better.
For both these projects I used Cocoa ink and some Antique Copper brads. On the layout I also used a few Twilight corduroy brads. For the journal I stamped the bird in Barn Red ink.