Sunday, February 14, 2010

They were tugging at our hearts.

Today we got the chance to bring some supplies and vitamins to an orphanage.  The last time FTC came to El Salvador, they held one of the clinics here, but we weren't able to do so this time.  Instead we dropped by for a visit.  These kids were just lovely.  They hugged us and asked our names.  Some of them climbed into our arms and didn't want down.  They showed us around their rooms and school.  They were simply adorable!  Here are some photos:
I'll write more about these kids tomorrow.  Right now I've got to get to bed so I can be ready for our first clinic day.  But I didn't want to forget to post these photos. 
See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I read both posts Krista!!! WOW what an amazing journey..awesome ..Love the pics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.