Friday, February 25, 2011

CTMH: Acrylic Album Finally Finished!

I have had this album since it first came out, 2 1/2  years ago!  It's not that it's so difficult to do, I just kept putting it on the back burner.  To be honest, I'm sort of glad that I did wait to finish it.  I have better photos and better embellishments now!  So, good things do come to those who wait.  Hee, hee.

Here is the front cover:


I had so much fun making this.  I used Magic Moments Level 2, My Stickese from Level 1, Level 2 and a scrapbooking kit we sold a while ago.  I used all sorts of rub-ons in black from CTMH, irresistible letter stickers, ribbon, sparkles, etc, etc.  There's so much and I love it so much!  Here are the rest of the pages:

  







If you want to get a closer look at all the different things I did, just click on the photo to see it larger.  If you were fortunate enough to snatch up one of these albums while they were on the "While Supplies Last" page on my website, I hope this gives you some ideas.  A lot of the rub-ons I used are currently on that sale page and they're only $2.25!  An amazing deal.  Click here to go directly to the sales.

Happy Shopping and Creating!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.