Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Card Camp!

I won a registration to Summer Card Camp!  It began on Monday and has been lots of fun so far.  I don't have a lot of time to create now that both kids are home every day all day, but I did get a chance to complete a card yesterday.


I love this colour combo!  So bright and cheery and very summery.  Here's the card I made:


I used only Close To My Heart products.  The stamp set is actually the July Stamp-of-the-Month, so you're getting a little sneak peek.  The images are stamed in Gypsy, Sky, Sunset, Cotton Candy and Black inks.  Then I sponged the same colour inks on the background to fill it in a bit and edged the front piece in Black.  I also used Jennifer's window technique as well, cutting into the card front inside the epoxy frame sticker, which came from the Sweetheart Level 2 assortment.  The letter "u" is one of our Irresistibles Eclectic Chipboard Diecuts, inked in Black.  To finish it off, I added a few Bitty Sparkles since I didn't have any larger circle ones left.  Here are a couple other angles to show you the window.



Happy Creating!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Krista! Love it! I still have to make one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background - wonderful colors! What a great die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista -

    LOVE it! I adore how you used the Sweetheart black epoxy sticker as a frame for the window - that looks so cool!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krista-

    Love this! This is a wonderful example of the technique from this class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.