Friday, July 22, 2011

New Autumn/Winter Idea Book! (and lots of changes)

I'm still here, I promise.  It's just been a crazy few weeks.  I'm home from convention and trying to get back into the swing of things.  Getting information I've learned out to the people who want to know (okay, neeeeeed to know!).  Trying to get my head back into family obligations and other things I'm supposed to be doing even though I only want to think about Close To My Heart and all these ideas percolating in my brain!  I'm going full-steam ahead.

First of all, this blog is going to become my headquarters on the internet for all things Simply Creating with CTMH.  Our websites are going away as of October 1st, so you won't be able to access my calendar or artwork there anymore.  I'll still have an address to give you for shopping online or if you'd like to join me in this adventure as a consultant.  That means there will be some changes in what you see me post here on my blog.  I'll be doing more advertising for promotions and events as well as posting artwork.

I'm sure you're eager to see the new Idea Book.  I can't give it to you, yet; but drop by my open house and pick up your copy for free.  Here's the information:

Drop in to pick up your free copy of the new Idea Book. Take a look at the amazing changes coming in this new catalogue!

Thursday, August 4, 8-9pm
Friday, August 5, 8-9pm
Saturday, August 6, 2-5pm.

If you want to play with some new products and make a small project, you'll need to come on Saturday afternoon.

Please RSVP to let me know when you're coming, especially if you'd like to attend Saturday afternoon.  Let me know if you need my address.


And to whet your appetite for all things new, here's a sneak peek:



Want to stay in the know?  Subscribe to my posts on the right or like my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/simplycreating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.