Monday, July 22, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #13: A True Thank You

Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts!  We've got another great sketch for you this week.  Here it is:


And here is my card:


I used the new Artbooking Cricut cartridge to cut the speech bubble from Dream Pop, at 4 1/2".  It's on the BFF key.  For the sentiment I punched a scallop circle using our punch, stamped it in Black Memento ink and coloured it with both markers in the Gypsy carker set.  Before attaching it with Foam Tape, I added some Black Shimmer Trim.Those sparkles are left over from the Avonlea Card Workshop on the Go.  

Here's a close up of the sentiment:


Your turn now.  Create something using the sketch and link it up at Atlantic Hearts.  I'd love to see what you've made, so make sure to comment here and let me know!

Happy Creating!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card, colours are perfect!! I dont have the new cartridge yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really like this card, it is just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, it is so stinkin cute and super fun. Great work as always. I am becoming a big fan of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.