Friday, April 11, 2014

Cricut Crafts for Kids

How's that for alliteration?  :)

I had so much fun planning this project with Nathaniel.  Arianna already has a canvas in her room, made during her birthday party last year, so it was Nathaniel's turn to create a fun picture to hang on his wall.  This is the canvas the kids were working on during our March Break TV segment on Rogers.  Check it out here.


All the images were cut with the Create-a-Critter cartridge.  In this next photo you can see how it was attached to an 8x10 canvas.


All the papers we used were Nathaniel's choices.  He asked for particular colours and I gave him options.  In fact, I had a different idea for the colours, but I love how it turned out.  The patterned grey is from the Babycakes paper packet.  Then we used some Chocolate, Sweet Leaf, Topiary, Cranberry, Slate and Desert Sand cardstock.  He and Arianna put it all together and I used Liquid Glass to put it on the canvas.  It totally suits my dino-loving boy and it was so very easy!

Canvas multi-packs are on sale at Michaels this week, at least here in Canada, so it's the perfect time to stock up!

Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.