Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

That's what it feels like today, except I'm also playing catch-up. I was called for a Jury Selection panel yesterday. It was a very long day, with lots of sitting and listening to the same things over and over and over. But I'm thankful that I wasn't selected and I didn't even have to get out of my seat to answer any questions. I must admit that it was a bit interesting to see how this process is done, but it did get old after a little while. Now that it's over, I can get back to business. If you're reading this and have offered to host a gathering in the last little while, I'll be giving you a call soon. I didn't want to book anything for fear of being selected and having no time to prep!

Enough about that. I wanted to share with you one of my favourite projects to date. This is the cube I taught at a workshop on Friday and everyone really loved it. I kept hearing over and over, "I really like this." or "I'm so glad I came." That made me smile. In fact just watching them put it together made me smile.
Here it is!



I hope you like it as much as I do. I still haven't completely decided if this is what I'll be giving my dear hubby for Father's Day. If I do, I'll have to go searching for some great photos to put on it. I guess I'd better decide soon!

Oh, one more thing. I also wanted to share my new favourite photo of my two kids. It was taken from our kitchen window while they played in the backyard.

I love having a camera with 12x optical zoom and I can't wait to scrapbook this photo! I might just enlarge it to 5x7 or even 8x10. I'll be sure to post a photo of the completed page.

Now I'm off to fold some more laundry!
Happy Creating!

5 comments:

  1. How cute is that picture! I just LOVE your cube! It is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cube - this is the first one I've seen using Back Country - you did a great job with it!
    I've left an award for you on my blog at
    http://carlacreates.blogspot.com

    ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours with Back Country is way cuter than mine! LOL

    I left you a little something over on my blog at inkyscrapper.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I love your Cube .. and 2 i love that pic of your kids.. CLASIC scrapbooking photo for sure!
    thanks for sharing the cube ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific cube! And a precious photo too!

    I have an award for you on my blog: http://iamahappystamper.blogspot.com/

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.