Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Next Club Layout!

I'm having a lot of fun with my new club.  We'll be meeting again on November 6 to make another 2-page layout.  My group chose to make a Halloween layout, which proved to be a challenge for me.  I don't have any Halloween stamp sets.  We, at CTMH, don't have any Halloween-themed paper right now, either.  So I went to my consultant sisters for help and using their fabulous suggestions, this is the layout I came up with.


I went to past Workshop-on-the-Go brochures for some inspiration on the pattern.  This one uses the Back Country one.  The white daisy spots are for 4x6 photos.  Since Halloween hasn't come yet, I don't have photos to put in their place and no journaling to write for the bottom left section, but I will do those before Club Night.  Now that'll be fast scrapbooking!  A first for me; I'm usually at least a year behind.  I will post this layout when it's completed, with more detailed photos.  In the meantime I still have to find a costume for Nathaniel and a few more pieces for Arianna's Moe (from Veggie Tales, Larry the Cucumber dressed up as the Lone Ranger) costume.

Happy Creating!

3 comments:

  1. Great layout Krista!! May have to scraplift this one! I don't have any of the Halloween stamp sets either - but I have all of the ones that you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! Perfect colour combo for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I may have to lift this one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.