Sunday, October 4, 2009

October's Challenge, A Nice Easy One.

Since I didn't get much of a response from my last "monochromatic" challenge I'm guessing it was just too difficult.  So now I've got a real easy one for you.  Make a Christmas card or layout.  No, that's not all there is.  That would be too easy!  The challenge is to make a non-traditional Christmas card or layout.  What exactly falls into traditional?  No red or green or the usual images such as Christmas trees, gifts, snowmen, nativity or stars.  But if you think of a more traditional image that I have not listed here, it's fair game.  Yup, there's still lots of wiggle room in this one. 
I've got lots of creating to do for upcoming gatherings and workshops so I'm not sure when I'll get around to posting an example.  I'll try to do it as soon as I can.  In the meantime, have fun!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.