Sunday, November 8, 2009

One of my favourite photos, scrapbooked.

I posted this photo of my kids in the back yard, sitting on our sandbox lid, a while ago.  I finally got it scrapbooked.

I happened upon a paper sale at All That Scraps and jumped at the chance to get some pretty neat papers for cheap.  I don't usually buy a lot of non-CTMH product, but these papers were extra special.  One of the pages is the base for this layout.  It's from Prima, the Mommy and Me line. 



The only things I added were the journalling spot, photo mat and scallop (which is CTMH Bubblegum paper), and some old Connections Club rewards, the rhinestone flowers, clear shapes and charm.  I also used our December SOTM, Notice the Details, to stamp the date.  This paper was so fun, with lots of bling on it.  I thought it was perfect for this photo.

This was one of those projects that I looked at when I was finished, and smiled.  I hope you do, too.

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. It is totally gorgeous Krista!!! What a wonderful photo and perfect LO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.