Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's Almost Studio J Time!

As consultants, we've been playing with Studio J for a little while.  I just love it!  I'm getting so much scrapbooking done.  I've completed some 2-page layouts in about 15 minutes.  I am normally a very slow worker when it comes to scrapbooking.  It takes me a while to choose which photos in particular to use, unless I don't need to worry about that step because my layout is for club and I'll add photos later.  Then I need to choose papers and try to picture what each paper would look like on my layout.  I change my mind so many times!  Then I have to choose the right pattern and once I get things cut, choose the right embellishments.  It can take me hours!  So 15 minutes for a layout was mind-blowing to me. 
These layouts look fabulous when printed.  You'd actually have to run your hand over it to realize that those brads aren't actually real brads.  Of course, you can always add your own "real" embellishments afterwards for a mix of online studio and classic.
Here's a sneak peek of a couple layouts I've made that I just love.  Just click on the images for a closer look.
One of my favourite features is that you can re-size the My Stickese to fit whatever you need, which is what I did with the kite, and the innocence and play images.

This is my favourite one so far.  I don't actually own any of this paper pack, for some reason, and so had fun playing with it on Studio J.  I can't wait to see it in person!

Stay tuned for more project examples (I'm working on our El Salvador trip right now!) and to find out when you'll get the chance to play with this great online digital scrapbooking program.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.