Monday, April 26, 2010

Studio J Goes Live Tomorrow!

It's finally time.  Studio J will be going live to everyone, including you, tomorrow morning at 8am mountain time, 10am eastern!  You will now get the chance to create your own beautiful studio layouts in no time at all.  Choose those photos you took just yesterday and get them scrapbooked! 
How do I get to the Studio J website?  Just go to my website, simplycreating.myctmh.com, and you'll see a link to Studio J.  I'm not sure where it will be, but when I do, I'll edit this post to add that information.

Need some incentive to check out this amazing new product?  The first five customers (sorry, no consultants allowed!) who can tell me their favourite part of Studio J, will win a card handmade by me!

Please note that my website will not be accessible from midnight to 8am mountain time tomorrow morning to prepare for the Studio J "roll-out"!

Have fun!
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.