Monday, January 17, 2011

CTMH: A Wonderful Gift

I just had to share these two projects I created for my mom and dad.  This was a workshop I held in December.  We used a Level 1 Kit to decorate up a 6x6 My Creations Memory Showcase Accordion Album.  I took my favourite photos from this year and created two albums, one for each of my kids.
The first 6x6 My Creations Memory Showcase Accordion Album is all about my daughter.  I used the Splendor kit, as well as a Colonial White Mini-Medley and the set of brads that match the Splendor paper (can't remember what they're called right now!).


I added some Liquid Glass as well to this 6x6 My Creations Memory Showcase Accordion Album, although it's hard to see in these photos.  I apologize for not having a good photo of it all unfolded, but I took these photos quickly before giving them to my parents.  I actually had to unwrap them to take the photos!  Yeah, I was really thinking there.

Here is the second 6x6 My Creations Memory Showcase Accordion Album that I made with my son's photos.  I used the You Rock Level 1 kit and Outdoor Denim Mini-Medleys as well as a bit of hemp here, too.






 I had fun adding Glitz Glitter Gel and Liquid Glass to this 6x6 My Creations Memory Showcase Accordion Album as well.

There are other things you can do with the 6x6 My Creations Memory Showcase Accordion Album.  If you turn it the vertical way, you can create a wall hanging, or cut the 6x6 My Creations Memory Showcase Accordion Album apart and just use the front and back chipboard covers that way as well.

Curious about all the bolded words?  There's a reason.  But you'll have to call or email me to find out...

Until tomorrow,
Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.