Friday, May 24, 2013

Special Promotion: Oklahoma Relief

Can I just say ... I LOVE Close To My Heart!  Jeanette Lynton and her team have such big hearts.  I found out yesterday that they quickly threw together a special promotion to help raise money for the Red Cross in support of Oklahoma tornado victims.  This is a pre-release stamp set, from the 2013 Autumn/Winter Idea Book.


From now until June 30, you can order this little cutie for just $2.95.  100% of the profits will go to the Red Cross.  This sort of thing just makes my heart happy.  I feel so blessed to be a part of a company that does things like this.

I will be placing an order on Monday or Tuesday, so if you'd like to get one of these stamp sets, let me know by then.  Or, you can go directly to my website and order one for yourself and a friend and a neighbour and your mom and your sister and ...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.