Friday, June 13, 2014

Oldie But a Goodie

I have a folder on my computer, titled "Photos to Post".  It's pretty full of items that I had every intention of posting here on my blog.  For whatever reason, they never made it here.  Well, I'm hoping to get them out of that file and into the light, starting with this one.


This is a layout I created using a Grace Level 1 page.  For those who are relatively new to CTMH, these were pre-printed pages that created an easy starting point for your layouts.  I had fun with this page, using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to add some fun images and to cut my journaling and title pieces.  I love looking at these sweet photos of my girl (who is now 9 years old!), especially her face in that centre one.  Such a cute, curly-headed sweetie she was.  :)

 I know we're all gearing up for new products, which we'll get to see very soon, but don't forget about all the yummy products that are sitting in your craft spaces right now and may be begging to see the light as well.

The list of retiring items came out yesterday and these items tend to go quickly, so don't delay ordering.  I'll post the list in a separate page shortly.  Check my Facebook page for the next order date so you can snag up your favourite papers and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.