Sunday, June 22, 2014

Enjoying More Oldies

Here are some more cards I've had in my Photos to Post file.  I created these a while ago, with a very old paper packet, called Miracle.  In fact, I've also used some leftover pieces from a scrapbooking promotion by the same name.  All the main images are Stickese, with some sentiments stamped in Desert Sand.  I also used a lot of Kraft and you'll notice Kraft borders as well.  (Come on, admit it, you have some of those stashed away.)






For this last one, I just added a Cricut-cut shape I hadn't used in previous projects.  Perfect.


You'll notice I kept these very simple.  I only added some Glitz Gel, touches of Pearl Pen and other simple embellishments to some of the cards.  They also don't have a lot of dimension.  I did that so they could mailed easily.

I hope you find some inspiration for quick and easy cards in these photos.  Now, off to finish packing for convention!!!



4 comments:

  1. Krista...

    I had to laugh when reading this post... not only do I have several sets of Kraft Borders stashed, I also still have several of these Miracle sets as well, LOL!!... Loved those papers.

    And I like so many of these cards you've made, that I'll have to make some of them myself... thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Paula. :) We can be such hoarders, can't we?

      Delete
  2. Lots of great ideas here!! Love that they can all be mailed easily - but I think they are all fabulous and show so much character!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.