Friday, August 13, 2010

Christmas Cards, the 4th.

Here we are, on our fourth Christmas card and it's time to switch paper packs.


This was a card we did at one of my Christmas card workshops.  I used Jingle paper, New Fallen Snow for the snowflake (in Twilight ink) and a Christmas sentiment stamp set whose name has escaped me at the moment.  I added a strip of white daisy ricrac on the side and some sparkles to dress it up a bit.  The card pattern is from one of our How-To Books, Originals or Wishes.
I love the different types of snowflakes in New Fallen Snow; they're so pretty.  We all hope for a white Christmas where I live.  It really doesn't feel like Christmas if the lawn is still green (or sometimes brown).  When I was growing up, we never had to hope, there was always lots of snow to play in on Christmas Day.  Or maybe I just remember it that way.  
There are two more cards to share in this series, so check back in a few days for those.

Stay tuned for my next Christmas Card workshop in November.  In the mean time, Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.