Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Christmas Cards, the 6th and Final

This is it, my last Christmas Card to post, at least in this series.  I've saved a pretty cute one for the last.  It's made with Jingle and one of my favourite snowman stamp sets, All Decked Out.  It's made up of all the parts to build a snowman on paper!  For this card, I just used the circle for the head, a face and a top hat, masking the circle so it wouldn't show in the hat.


I did some dry embossing with my trimmer and a scoring blade on the base to create the lines.  I also added some Glitz Glitter Glue to the dots in the paper, a White Daisy grosgrain knot and some more sparkles.  The green on the top hat was paper pieced.  I stamped it on the same Olive paper in the background and then cut out just that portion.

I hope you've enjoyed these 6 cards and that they gave you some inspiration for your own Christmas cards this year.

Don't forget about the blog candy.  Make sure you leave a comment on that post in order to enter.  Scroll up to see it.

Happy Creating!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.