Thursday, July 10, 2014

Seaside Summer Mini Album Workshop

It's been a little while!  Things have been crazy around here and I hope to post more often soon.  That's my goal for the very near future.

I had an incredible time at convention and I hope to post an update about that soon, but today I want to give you all the details for my next workshop!


This is a project I created at the Rediscover event Close To My Heart put on in Toronto in May.  It's so cute and actually very quick to put together, so it's perfect for a workshop.  I've got a few different options for participating in this workshop.  

Basic Kit  $38:
Hip Pics Album
Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape
Flamingo Dots
My Crush Best Day Ever Assortment

Basic plus Ink Pad    $47:
Basic Kit
Whisper ink pad

Basic plus Stamp Set   $57:
Basic Kit
Hello Summer

Basic plus Stamp Set and Ink Pad   $65:
Basic Kit
Hello Summer
Whisper

All papers needed will be pre-cut for you, like all my other workshops.

Date: Wednesday, August 20, 7pm
Sign up deadline: August 6

Can't make the date but still want to create this project?  Sign up for a Create-at-Home kit, by August 6.  You'll receive full-colour instructions.  If you need me to pre-stamp your images, please let me know and add an additional $5 to your fee.

Email or call me to reserve your spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.