Friday, March 29, 2013

CTMH: You+Me=Heart!

I'm trying hard to catch up on some blog posts I promised to do.  It's been a little while since my Valentine's Day appearance on daytime Durham, but I did say I would post photos of the card I made.  Here it is:


It might be all about love, but I think you can give this to your main squeeze any time of the year.  I used the Dakota paper packet, Pacifica, Slate and Whisper cardstock and the Whoo's Your Valentine stamp set with Barn Red ink.  The pocket was cut with the Cricut but I can't remember which cartridge.  I also sponged Slate ink on all the edges.  I added a couple Artisan studs, but I can see that one fell off.  The Baker's Twine is Grey Flannel (retired).

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.