Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Love More Free Stuff?

Everyone loves getting free stuff, right?  There's still time for you to get even more free stuff!

When you host a gathering, either in your home or online, and your sales reach $250 or more, you'll get even more free product because you'll automatically jump to the next level of hostess rewards!



So, what does it take to get in on the fun?  Just gather orders from your friends and email or call me to place them.  Then, you get to pick your hostess rewards!  Or, if you'd like to have a fun evening creating with your friends, contact me today to get a date before the end of the month.  You can also set up an online gathering, with no need to collect orders.  Everyone orders directly from my website, even easier!  But, you need to contact me today so we can get things set up!

Love CTMH?  Don't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.