Friday, March 22, 2013

Studio J: Altering Stickese

We just finished a great promotion, $5 layouts on Studio J.  So, of course, I took advantage of it.  I'll be posting a few of the layouts I created over the next little while, but I wanted to start with this one.


I created this one using the Wishes and Fishes Boy kit.  I changed some of the paper colours to match my photos better.  These aren't the best photos, but they're the only ones I had of this experience and boy, was it an experience!  As my title says, we had a potty battle.

I really loved the medallion stickese, but it said "My Little Prince", which definitely did not fit with my topic.  So, I changed it.  I wanted to just cover the word "prince" with a small text box with no text, but the background was textured and I didn't think I'd be able to make it look right.  Instead, I decided to cross out the word and add my own.

I created 2 text boxes to do this, working with it really zoomed in.  When I was ready to re-size, I made sure to click all three parts (holding down the ctrl key selects all the items) and sized the whole thing to where I wanted it.  I think it works even better!

Don't be afraid to make the items in Studio J work for you.  I hope you'll give it a try.  It's free to play!  Click here to explore this fun way to "catch up" on those layouts.

Happy Creating!

**Just a little note.  I've changed to comment verification for a little while because I'm getting an obscene amount of spam comments.  I will still be using comment moderating as well.  Hopefully a few days of that will put an end to them.  Please bear with me.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.