Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Annual Inspirations Release Party!

I'm sure you're eager to get your hands on the brand new year-long catalogue Close To My Heart is just about ready to release to all of you. I've been thoroughly enjoying my chance to play with new paper, and accessories, and markers, and stamps, and ... well, you get the idea.  There's a TON of new, beautiful stuff!


You can do all that when you attend my Annual Inspirations Release Party on Wednesday, July 30, at 7pm - 9:30pm.

Touch and feel new products.  Have fun with a Scavenger Hunt/Bingo game.  Play with new markers.  Create a fun little project, which at the time of writing this post I haven't planned yet.  (Better get on that. Cough, cough.)  Sign up for my workshops.  Enter draws for new, yes NEW, product and some older stuff, too. 

Bring someone new to CTMH and/or me and you could win a Medium Organizer!


I'll also have some bargains ready for you to snatch up.  I will be adding a bunch of new stamps to my sale bins as well as some other goodies.

There are two ways to register for this event.  1.) You can call or email me directly.  Or 2.)  RSVP Yes! to my Facebook event.  

See you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.