Sunday, July 27, 2014

CTMH's Stamp-of-the-Month is a Circus!

I love the stamp-of-the-month for July and time is almost up to get your hands on it.  This set, called Circus Alphabet, will no longer be available after Thursday!  Pop on over to my website to place your order (and snatch up those last retiring products you've been planning to get).

This stamp set is so perfect for lots of projects.  Not just layouts, but cards, as well.  I made this cute card with some Jubilee and Kraft paper I still had on my desk.


I didn't have any green sparkles so I used one of my new ShinHan Touch Twin marker to colour some clear ones.  I used Topiary Chevron ribbon on the sentiment piece, attaching it with Glue Dots.  I also sponged all the edges and stamped with Cocoa ink.

So, head over to my website and get your own stamp set.  Don't forget, if you order $50, which will give you this stamp set for $5, you'll also get your choice of M-size stamp set for free!  Don't wait, both these offers are gone Thursday at midnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.