Monday, July 21, 2014

Get 'Em Before They're Gone: Part 2

Last week I shared with you the paper packs that are on their way out.  Today, I want to share a few of the other items you won't be able to get after July 31.  Check out the entire list at my website.

Stamp sets such as:
Candyland

Just a Number

Accessories like:
Kraft Keyboard Alphabet stickers

Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape

Lollydoodle Accessories

Midtown Cork Shapes

And some My Creations items such as:
Kraft Pocket Album

Check out the rest of the retiring items here and place your order before they're gone.  Don't forget that for every $50 you order you get to choose an M-size stamp for free.  (And you qualify for the Stamp-of-the-Month as well!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.